Re: ROCKER LUBRICATION

To: "Mitchel Seff" <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: ROCKER LUBRICATION
From: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:51:14 -0400
i have the add on rocker oiler. does a great job. my car had sat for 2 days
then i pulled the valve cover off and everything still had a nice coat of
oil on it.  the drawback they say is oil leaking down worn valve guides. i
never get any smoke , we'll see in 50'000 miles though lol. for now i'll
take the oiler.