VTR site classifieds?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR site classifieds?
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:07:02 -0500 (CDT)
Listers,                                                        Is
anyone else having trouble with accessing the VTR site classified ads?
The rest of the site seems to work fine, but I get error messages or
"publisher unknown" when trying the classifieds. Even my e-mails to the
ad address and the general  VTR site address get returned. I sure miss
the ads. Can somebody help?

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS