trials 2001 & grill badges

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: trials 2001 & grill badges
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:48:47 -0500
Well my TR6 made it!  526 miles to Oklahoma and 526 back.    Thanks to Greg
Donegan and Matt Mullin for letting me caravan with them for three hours on
the return.  I would bet it was great seeing three TR6's cruising 70 plus
miles per hour down the interstate.

It was an excellent event.  The food was great, the location was really
interesting and the drive out to it and home was fun.  Driving the car so far
was somewhat like a religious experience for me.  I have never driven it that
far before and I hope this is the beginning of many more experiences like it.
Matt Mullin and Steve Wilson once again took first in the funkhana but Greg
and I were nipping on their heals with a very close second.  I'm already
planning strategies for next year.

I'm  looking forward to the drive to Columbus Ohio next year and yet again
being around this fun bunch make's me want to make more improvements on the
TR.

As for 6-PACK members.  I still have a few grille badges left.  I'm down to
26.  If your wanting one you should place your order ASAP.

Jeff Slaton
Murray Kentucky