TR250 Steering Wheel Cover

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 Steering Wheel Cover
From: "Todd Bermudez" <fattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:37:28 -0400
Hi,

Has anyone replaced the vinyl cover for the TR250 steering wheel?  Are there
any tips/tricks on this?  I've managed to get the old vinyl off without
damaging too much of the foam underneath.  I bought the replacement from
Moss & didn't know of the proper glue.  Also there are holes along where the
vinyl would bend, but I don't know why?  I like the wheel without the cover,
but it would seem that there would be some sort of cover around the hub
area.

Thanks in advance,

Todd
CD3705L