Eloquent message from Rich Cottingham

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eloquent message from Rich Cottingham
From: "Rex Townsend" <rrt@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:31:20 -0700
In times such as these, we realize how many true friends we really have.
Rich's message was one of true friendship and is very much appreciated by
all of us below the 49th parallel.  Last evening at my Rotary Club meeting
several e-mails were read from many parts of the world including Germany,
England and Russia, all were expressing condolences as well as messages of
support and friendship.  The German e-mail ended with the statement that
"Today, we are all Americans".  Well, today we Americans are all New Yorkers
and Washingtonians.

Rex Townsend
U.S.A.

P.S.  Took my Six out for a nice drive in the clear, cool Pacific Northwest
evening.  Boy, do I ever feel fortunate.