Movie: The Green Helmet

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Movie: The Green Helmet
From: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <iiv000@mail.connect.more.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:13:25 -0500
The September 2001 issue of Sports Cars International has a short article on
page 94 on "Car Flicks" by Winston Goodfellow.  One of the top five movies
he mentions is a 1961 movie titled "The Green Helmet" with shots of the
1954-55 Milie Miglia and the star driving a Lister Jaguar.  I did a Google
search on this title and only came up with a site having a short review of
the movie and photos and a poster but nothing available in VCR or DVD.
Anyone know where I could get a VCR copy of this movie?

Thanks, Charlie

(who started replacing the gasket on the oil pan yesterday around 4:30 pm
and finally finished last night around 9:30 pm - not something I'm looking
forward to again...I don't think I've been that covered with oil/dirt since
I was 4 years old on my uncle's farm tractor)