Re: ignition

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ignition
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:07:44 -0800 (PST)
Steve,

Yes, there are companies which will take your existing mechanical tach
and convert it to electrical.  I remember finding one such company when
surfing the net once looking for tach rebuilders.  Can't remember the
name though.  Try doing a Yahoo search with keyword tachometer or
tachometer rebuilding.  I called one place who offered this service,
they said it's about $100 or so.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6