Control Knobs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Control Knobs
From: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:55:44 -0500
O.K. Folks,

Stupid question number 463 B. I can't get the stupid control knobs off to
remove the control cowl. Once again I am sure I am missing something, but the
Bentley manual says "depress and pull off". Well I am getting a little
depressed from all the depressing... and pulling. I am trying to get the
fascia and crash pad areas completely removed and this is in the middle of
everything. Sorry for the seemingly insignificant. If I am like this with
control knobs, I hate to see me later with a complete engine overhaul!

Thanks again,

Dan Detweiler
'70 TR6 CC51639