Why your TR6 may have heavy clutch action article

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Why your TR6 may have heavy clutch action article
From: TR6GREG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:54:11 EST
Listers, has any one read the article in the latest issue of the VTR magazine
titled "Why Your TR6 May Have Heavy Clutch Action" ?  VERY VERY interesting!
Seems that it may answer many questions that we have had concerning many of
the common clutch problems with our TR250's and TR6's...I highly recommend
that if you're having problems with your clutch that this article be part of
your troubleshooting process, it may be the key for you...  It's the Fall
2000 issue, #76.  I can mail copies to you if you can't get a copy any other
way.  HTH

Greg Donegan
72 TR6
Hebron, KY