Wanted: Torneau Cover (sp?(

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: Torneau Cover (sp?(
From: "Ken Davis" <kenjdavis@home.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 07:54:25 -0800
Hi Listers,
spent some time going thru a number of search engines a while
back and found a listing for someone selling a used, but good
condition torneau cover.  Mail was bounced, but I got to thinking
this morning, and thought I'd post to the list.  My mid-life
crisis is a 73 TR6, very good condition, and this winter, while
it's not my daily driver, it's a weekly driver.  I'd like to get
a cover for it for later on, and hence the post.  Does anyone
have one in pretty good condition they'd like to sell, or does
anyone know where I can find one, short of having one custom made
at an upholstery shop?

Thanks
    Ken
    San Francisco