Thanksgiving

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanksgiving
From: Christine Patton <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:14:05 -0500
Hi All,

We also feasted and couch potatoed but first it was TR6 restoration morning.
With temperatures dropping, (20's today) the morning was spent painting the
underside of the new floors and sills. Also sprayed out the under hood, er
should I say under "bonnet" area.

The frame is once again rolling with new paint and trailing arm sections.
The goal is to get it together just enough to take it to storage until the
weather moderates. Sometime in April I'll continue the project.

Happy Thanksgiving
75 delft CF36050U
Shoulda been crushed
Rick Patton