Searching for Tony Gordon

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Searching for Tony Gordon
From: Bernard Robbins <brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:12:52 +1300
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm trying to get in touch with Tony Gordon. He is the dedicated soul who
has recently converted his TR6 to PI spec. I have a complete Lucas
injection system for him which we were part way through negotiating a parts
swap for, but haven't been able to get in contact with him for about 4-6
weeks now.

Has anyone heard from him or know if his email address has changed?

Tony, if you are still on the list, please contact me at
brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz and let me know if you are still interested in these
parts.

Regards

Bernard Robbins