accessory fuse and radio follow-up

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: accessory fuse and radio follow-up
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:31:29 -0500
Hello everyone,
well, we feasted and we couch-potato-ed, and then I decided I was going to
fix those pesky radio and heater fan problems once and for all. Thanks Dick,
David, Dan, and Valerie, Robert and Joseph (did I miss anyone??) for all
your help and suggestions. Everything works!

It'll be in the fifties here tomorrow. I'm driving, albeit not with the top
down, but I'll have heat and music!! Watch out for those crazy shoppers in
their Ford Excursions!

Thanks again
Mark
76 TR6