Re: how to use accessory fuse

To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how to use accessory fuse
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:36:17 -0600
Use one of those circuit testers with the light and see which one of
the empty terminals on the fuse box is always hot (light will go on
when you touch the point to the terminal) be sure car ignition is off.

Are you sure you want to have this feature powered all the time? at
least on one of these old cars??

valerie