Fasten Belts?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fasten Belts?
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:21:47 -0400
As sent to the triumphs list:

        Folks, I haven't been IN my TR 6 for two weeks.  It has been under it's
cloth cover and tarp with all the rain we are having.  Today for like
the second day in a row it didn't rain so I pulled the covers off to let
it get some sun.  Tonight I started to put the covers back on in the
dark and glowing inside what did I see but the "Fasten Belts" light on
the dash.  No key in the ignition either.
        DUHHH!!  Is this a "sign from above" that I need to track doen the old
seat belt sensor relay or what-cha-macall-it that several or our elders
have mentioned (to me) that I need to un-hook so that my car will start
more often than not???
I'd bet that it IS a sign because, like I said,,,I haven't even sat in
it for over two weeks.
Talk among yourselves and let me know.
Thanks,
John Summers