Re: Soft top snaps

To: Trsx69@aol.com
Subject: Re: Soft top snaps
From: Jeff Johnson <76tr6@flashcom.net>
Date: 21 Sep 2000 18:08:13 -0700
When I bought my TR6 new in May 1976, the snaps were black. The build date was
Sept. 1975. I don't have the VIN number handy, as it is laid up for an engine
rebuild. I do not recall seeing any late TR6's with with white snaps.

But then today is my 47th birthday and I could be suffering from CRS. ( Can't
Remember Stuff).

Yours In Triumph,

Jeff Johnson
original owner '76 TR6