6 PACK TRIALS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6 PACK TRIALS
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:03:11 -0500
Wow!  What an experance!  Although I did not get to drive my TR6, (water
pump failure three days before leaving) it was still a trimendous experance.
I'm counting the days till Tulsa!  Everyone treated each other like thay had
known each other all their lives and quickly included me in the experance.
It was like old home week.  I left glad to be a part of the weekend.
Funkhana was better than Space Mountian at Disney World.

Thanks Ken and the gang at Rockford for a postive first Trials experance..

Jeff Slaton
Murray Kentucky..Oh if you were wondering,  my new water pump came last
Thursday while I was in Rockford...