Re: Covertible top cleaning question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Covertible top cleaning question
From: "Russ Pagano" <pagano@home.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 00:15:03 -0400
Ken,
    You will probably get several opinions on this maybe even one dissenting
of mine but I have used Bon Ami with great success. My rear window was
yellow and foggy - couldn't see through it very well. Sprinkle on or make a
paste and gently rub in with a sponge or soft cloth. It should clean it up
nicely without any scratching . Rinse well. You can do both inside and out
however rinsing the inside is a bit messy but worth it in my case.
Russ Pagano
71 TR6
Columbia, MD