Re: Carb screws

To: "Timothy Holbrook" <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Carb screws
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:19:47 -0400
Tim,

    I believe that the screws you are refering to are called posidrive.  You
can identify these screws because between the cross hair notches that look
like a standard philips screw, are thin lines placed at a 45 degree angle
with the cross hairs.  The difference between these screws and philips is
the angle of the point on the driver.  Most times a philips driver will
work, but if the screw is tight, you might be risking stripping it with a
philips driver.  The only manufacturer I  know that sells posidrivers is
Snap On tools.  I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Joseph Garruba