Re: Tonneau cover

To: "Ben Heller" <ben.heller@gses.com>, "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:54:10 -0400
Ben,
I just got off the phone with a guy who races TR6's down south.  He
purchased my old fiberglas fenders.  While talking, he said that he has many
parts for sale including several Tonneau covers.   He is sending me a list
of parts (some of them competition) .  If interested I can forward the list
to you.  He was going to e-mail me the list this weekend.

Mike Brinker
Mike's TR6 World
http://www.mfasco.com/~mike/gltr