Rear Wheel Cylinder

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Wheel Cylinder
From: "Timothy J. Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:17:24 -0500
Thanks to all who made suggestions on my brake job and for the excellent
information about the Dot 4 brake fluid vs silicone.
I am currently rebuilding my rear wheel cylinders with a kit I got from VB
and as I was referencing my Bentley manual for what should be a relatively
simple job I realized that when I took my cylinders apart neither one had
an internal spring as illustrated in the manual. My question is should
they? Am I missing these parts, or were there models that were made with
out the internal spring?
Tim Boesken
73 TR6