Seat handle inquiry

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat handle inquiry
From: "Charles and Linda Duckworth" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:04:59 -0600
Recently joined the list last week, I have a 1976 TR-6 (BRG) that I drive
when ever the midwest weather permits.  This is my third TR, first was
bought new in 1974 in Wichita,  Kansas (yellow Spitfire), in 1984 I bought a
red TR-4 and now have the '6'.

I recently had my seats rebuilt with new foam kits and diaphrams (what a
huge difference that made!).  I've since lost one of the small black plastic
seat  handles and see that none of the major three parts houses carry this
item in their catalogs  - any idea where one might be found?

Charlie
TR-6 - CF54396U