recommended red-lines?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: recommended red-lines?
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:17:45 EST
Hey guys:     Anyone out there  have a recommendation for the ideal redlines
to buy for my 741/2  TR6?   I know that Dunlop makes them, and I have heard
of  a company called Coker(?) tires who market redlines at a premium
price...are these tires radials or  bias ply redlines?  I saw a few comments
in the archives, but nothing recent .    What size is best for street use( no
racing application).
     Also, I recently got confused, as my car's records show it was sold in
late 74 but it had a manufacture date (commission number for the 1975
model...it also has 75  bumpers and parking lights with the amber/clear
color.   ) Should I call it a 741/2 or a 75?

                        Bob Pierson

RedTriumphTR6@aol.com

Commission #CF29461UO