Ordering from LBC

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Ordering from LBC
From: HLUB34A@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:17:59 EST
If you haven't had the chance to order from LBC, you really should look into
it. Not only did I get great prices (even with a Moss special event 10%
discount/free shipping form) that beat the competition. What was just as
good, is the customer service.  I needed to know when the boxes would arrive
and got immediate info (via email) on the UPS tracking.

Everything came in good condition and as ordered.

I don't work for LBC and other than being a customer, have no connection. But
I certainly will be doing more business with them.

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6