Simple request

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Simple request
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:36:21 -0500
This will take the cake!!  Does anyone have a spare oil pan drain plug
they would like to part with?  Mine is almost round and I need to change
my oil.  Also, I have the spin on adapter.  The first time I installed
it I didn't know wether there were washers down in the grooves on the
engine or not and the o-ring washers were hell to make fit right.  The
next day the thing leaked all over the street so I removed it and put
the old filter back on.  Also when I had the spin on attached I couldn't
get the old cannister out from under the steering column,,,so I left
it.  I also made my kids promise that if I ever tried to make the
spin-on conversion they would commit me to a mental institution.  So,,
John Summers
Jacksonville, FL